Friday, July 04, 2014

Potential Christian Explanations Of Near-Death Experiences

A recent commenter in an old thread asked me several questions about near-death experiences (NDEs): whether the religious figures encountered in NDEs identify themselves or are being identified by the experiencers instead, whether I can provide examples of NDEs contradicting each other, how I explain the paranormal knowledge some experiencers seem to gain through their experience, how well the demonic view of NDEs explains the NDEs of children, and more. You can read my responses in the comments section of that thread. One of the issues I address is the range of options Christians have for explaining NDEs. Even if my explanation is incorrect, are there other explanations that would also be consistent with some form of Christianity?

No comments:

Post a Comment