Sunday, March 17, 2013

Minority Report

classical arminian: Anticipating Hays
18 hours ago
Anticipating an ad hominem response from Steve Hays of Triablogue, I prepared this response directly after writing "Grandma Theology Rejected," in which I responded directly to Steve's response to a post found at the ...
http://www.classicalarminian.com/

Apparently, he’s blaming me in advance for my “ad hominem” response, before I even respond. It’s like something out of Minority Report. Does he think I’m predetermined to launch into an ad hominem attack? For a militant Arminian, Billy Birch is awfully fatalistic!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it was as much fatalistic as presumption and paranoia, but I was prepared, nevertheless. We don't exactly have the best track record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't know if it was as much fatalistic as presumption and paranoia, but I was prepared, nevertheless."

    "Other times bloggers miss the point entirely because they have preconceived notions of a perceived underlying motive that may not have been present in an authors' train of thought."

    ReplyDelete