Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Jamin Hubner posts

I believe these are most of our posts which interact with Jamin Hubner either directly or indirectly. The vast majority tussle over the interrelated topics of Israel, the Palestinians, Islam, jihad, and the like. But I think a couple involve other debates (e.g. presuppositionalism, creation/evolution). The posts should be in chronological order from earliest to most recent.

If I've left out a post, please feel free to leave a comment in the combox, and I'll update this post. In fact, I'll try to keep this post up-to-date in case there are future interactions.

I should likewise note other fine and reasonable Christians have responded to Hubner on their own weblogs (e.g. Fred Butler, TurretinFan). Please make sure to check out their posts as well.

4 comments:

  1. The first two posts to Paul's material are dead links. He deactivated his website where those articles existed. Unless he has them somewhere else, you are sending folks on a snipe hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know, Fred.

    Hm, I guess I'll leave them there for the time being though and hope maybe Paul will leave a comment about them. If Paul has the posts elsewhere, I'll update the links to reflect the new location.

    If he doesn't or if he prefers not to publicly repost them if they're not already posted elsewhere, then I can remove the dead links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have those posts anymore. They were a response to Jamin's poorly thought-out remarks about me, which I believe he has admitted were not properly thought-out. So I have no need to post them anywhere else. Other than that, I'm not very interested in what Hubner has to say on most issues. I can read better baptists, theologians, apologists, and philosophers, elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Paul!

    Okay, I've removed the dead links.

    ReplyDelete