Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Dr. Anderson has tagged me....


1. One book that changed your life: See Spot Run (Hey, you asked)

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: By His Grace and For His Glory

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Bible.

4. One book that made you laugh: The Floatplane Notebooks, Clyde Edgerton

5. One book that made you cry: Pilgrim's Progress (Part 2: The Pilgrimage of Christiana and Her Children)

6. One book that you wish had been written: Is 42 really the answer? If you get that reference you're a bigger geek that I am.

7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Purpose Driven Life

8. One book you’re currently reading: A Concise History of the Christian World Mission

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Dear Timothy (Letters on Pastoral Ministry) (This was a gift from Tom Ascol, and I STILL haven't read it. Sorry, Tom, it really is next on my list)

3 comments:

  1. Gene -- I want a copy of that book too!

    You suppose Tom has any extras? :)

    SDG,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: 42 Not only do I get it, I read the entire series last year and I know what the question is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,
    that book reading list thing has gone all over the internet world like crazy!
    IN HIM
    JIM

    ReplyDelete